What is Podiatry? Podiatry in Littlehampton
- Thickened, painful or fungal nails
- Corn and callus removal
- Diabetes-related foot problems
- Foot deformities that can be corrected with special shoes or insoles
- Pain in the ankles or feet
- Soft tissue injuries (which can be related to sports/exercise)
What is the difference between Chiropody and Podiatry?
Your First Appointment
Depending on the problem and the treatment offered, you may be given advice on self-care, regular podiatry follow-up consultations or referral for further treatment with other practitioners.
Rebecca is our resident Podiatrist at the Health Centre. Rebecca is able to help patients with conditions such as thickened, painful or fungal nails, corns and callus removal, diabetes-related foot problems, verrucae, specially made orthotics, foot pain, ankle pain and soft tissue injuries.