About Palak - Homeopath in Littlehampton
Palak is an experienced homeopathy practitioner, with 8 years experience at an established private practice in India. Her extensive understanding of homeopathy science has helped her to treat various acute and chronic diseases with these natural medicines. She is a member of Homeopathic Medical Association (HMA), UK and Maharashtra Medical Council.
Her friendly and calm demeanour helps all her patients to connect with her. She comforts her patients and facilitates them to share their problems. She understands her patients thoroughly through her consultation. She aims to identify the root cause of the problem and treat it.
She gives importance to patient’s privacy and confidentiality while treating them with utmost care and compassion.
Palak has found benefit in helping patients suffering with:
- Chronic digestive problems - constipation, indigestion, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Urinary problems - infection, enlarged prostate.
- Chronic Pain - arthritis, knee pain, back pain, heel pain.
- Respiratory - recurrent common cold, allergic rhinitis, asthma, sinusitis, tonsillitis, ear infections.
- Childhood illnesses - ADHD, behavioural problems, anxiety, eating disorders
- Skin problems - allergies, urticaria, atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, lichen planus, acne, viral warts.
- Hair loss & alopecia
- Hormonal problems - PCOD menstrual problem.
- Anxiety, anger, fear, depression, stress or insomnia.
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world today, as recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO), and is used to help people manage all kinds of illnesses using natural medicines, looking at every person as an individual. The remedies prescribed to each individual aim to stimulate the bodies’ own natural healing ability and are always based on the individual’s presenting symptoms and level of health.
Homeopathy is a natural science originated in the late seventeenth century by German scientist Dr.Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on a principle called “ Similia Similibus Curentur” which means like cure like. It is a highly individualistic and holistic science taking into consideration the whole of you. Homeopathy medicines are natural in origin prepared from plant, mineral and animal. They have no side effects as are natural in origin.
The holistic nature of homeopathy means that body, mind and emotions are all considered in the treatment and prevention of disease. Profound changes in patient health, as well as life experience, are known to occur as no one part of the patient is looked at in isolation.
- 90 Minute Initial Consultation - £80
- 30 Minute Follow Up Consultation - £45
- 90 Minute Initial Consultation - £60
- 30 Minute Follow Up Consultation - £35
Homeopathy is available at Littlehampton Natural Health Centre on Mondays.